Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Request for information
I was thinking about some of the games I played when I was young. (in a galaxy far far away) I remember the names of the games, but don't remember all the rules. Could you please send me rules for anti-i-over, kick the can, red light green light, pom pom pull-a-way or any others you can think of. I would really appreciate any help you could give me. I think I remember the rules. but I want to make sure. Thanks! You can send them to my email address if you don't want to tie up the blog page. eaglejte@hotmail.com Please put "rules for games" as the subject so I will open up the email. I don't open up ones I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd check the internet! I remember a couple of those games, but not all of them!
I think we made up most of the rules as we played!
Post a Comment