I loved the picture! (except the one with me!) I am glad you got the picture of Wesley with Chandler. It is pricelsss since, unfortunatly, wesley had an accident and got run over. I am still in shock over it. I guess there must be a kitty heaven. He certainly deserved to go there! It was so good to see you guys! I look forward to the reunion. Thanks for all your work for it!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
Looks like fun. The pictures with Granpda and Chandler are PRICELESS!!! Thanks so much for posting them.
TTYL
Betty
Cute! Cute!
Chandler is getting so big!
I loved the picture! (except the one with me!) I am glad you got the picture of Wesley with Chandler. It is pricelsss since, unfortunatly, wesley had an accident and got run over. I am still in shock over it. I guess there must be a kitty heaven. He certainly deserved to go there!
It was so good to see you guys! I look forward to the reunion. Thanks for all your work for it!
Post a Comment