CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brought to you by Jeremy!

Rochelle and her husband Matt went out for pizza at the Brick Oven in Provo UT with Jeremy and his fiance, Rachel at the beginning of June. During the whole dinner, everyone in the party was laughing hysterically! We made sure to make the most complicated pizza order we could possibly make. Matt insisted on calling over a girl who was making balloon animals. By the time she was finished, Matt had a jester hat, Rachel had a hat with a big flower, Rochelle's had a palm tree with a monkey hanging off of it, and Jeremy had an alien that wrapped around his head and sat on his shoulder's complete with a laser gun. Matt made sure that we all wore them on our walk back to Rachel's apartment.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I can imagine how much fun they had! I remember a fun time I had with Rochelle, Betty and Cassie at a McDonalds in Witchita Kansas! It is great to laugh!

Rochelle said...

Actually, it was Topeka!