CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A TRUE Bear story

Randy got home from being a priesthood leader at girls camp. They came home a day early. It seems that this morning, around 5:30, one of the leaders in our ward, was half asleep. She felt herself being pulled out of her tent. She thought it was some girls doing a prank. When her airmattress went flat, she checked it out. She found a slash in it and a slash in her tent. She went to the Bishop to complain that someone had a knife. When the bishop checked it out, he realized it was a BEAR that had made the slashes and tried to pull her out!! It apparently was spooked before it could get her out very far. The bear was spotted several time around the camp. the stake president decided to close the camp early. Thank heavens no one was hurt! Prayers for the safety of loved ones are answered! We used to just tell folk tales about bears when I was at girls camp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!

Janet said...

I'm glad that no one was hurt. I am also glad that I wasn't at the camp that morning. Scary for sure.