I was just reading some of Anna's posts about enjoying footbal games and remembered something I just had to share:
I think that it was around the time Anna was born, because Aunt Joyce and Aunt Betty were there as well as my family. So for some reason Brooke was driving our van with Aunt Joyce, Aunt Betty, my sisters, and me around the BYU campus. There was also a football game that day. Well lets just say that between all the people we decided to play who do you think is cutest with the pedestrians. At the time Aunt Betty was the only one married, and was rather embarassed that all of the other ladies (Aunt Joyce included) were making such a rucas while stuck in traffic with the windows rolled down. It was fun.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That WAS a fun day! AND most of the guys we saw were HOT!
I SOOOO don't remember this... But if it was the van - it was the big ugly brown beast... so in my somewhat mature state now... (LOL) I can imagine how "hot" that was to be driving in the beast, voting on the esthetically pleasingness of the BYU boys...
Esther and Amber still participate in this activity....
Post a Comment