Mary, they are DOLLS!! There's a lady in our ward who had a little girl the day before you had the twins. Her name is Isabella and she has dark hair and eyes and I always look at little Izzy nad think of your girls! I can't wait to see them!!!!
I was surfing the net with Chandler and he has no problems identifying which is Lily and which is Izzy... I have issues when I first see them...sometimes.
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
4 comments:
my nieces are so cute. i wish they lived closer so i could see them more often. it's ok though maddy, we are still friends, remember?
I agree with Amber. My neices ARE SO CUTE! Come visit sometime! I look forward to the reunion!
Mary, they are DOLLS!! There's a lady in our ward who had a little girl the day before you had the twins. Her name is Isabella and she has dark hair and eyes and I always look at little Izzy nad think of your girls! I can't wait to see them!!!!
I was surfing the net with Chandler and he has no problems identifying which is Lily and which is Izzy... I have issues when I first see them...sometimes.
Post a Comment