CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Back!!!!

After a week in Utah, we finally got our computer! The moving company is SLOW! It's nice to feel like I'm back in touch with the world!
Matt's really enjoying his new job! He goes to work at 7 a.m. and comes home at about 5:30 p.m. He found out that since his group puts in an hour or so more every day than the other groups that on Fridays, they all go home around 3 p.m.! That's good news for us because it means that we'll be able to leave for things like, oh say, reunions earlier in the day and avoid Salt Lake City rush hour traffic!!!!!!
We're in an apartment in Draper until we sell our house in Boise and get a house here! It's nice, but it's weird not having our own furniture. (It's a furnished apartment)
I'll keep everyone posted!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Welcome back! I am glad Matt enjoys his new job! Good luck with everything!

DJ and Mary Murdock said...

I'm glad the move went well.