CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

4 more days

Morning
4 more days until Jeremy and Rachel's wedding. Lots of last minute stuff to do, but I'm fairly calm. We'll see how I am Wed. evening when everything has to be done!

Just letting you know that the wedding is at 9:45 am in the Mesa Temple. The reception is from 7 to 9 at the Stake Center in Casa Grande, Arizona and another one in Colonia Juarez, Mexico, on July 12th. So far, I think Rachel and Jeremy are fairly calm about everything. I don't think they realize how much there is left to be done (all the flowers, decorating the arch, and quite a bit of the food). Rachel's parents get off thier mission maybe today or yesterday. not sure, but they have a couple of days in Texas, with thier son, before getting here into WEDDING CENTRAL. I can't even imagine what her mom is going through, but I guess we'll some what find out on Wednesday. Hopefully everything will go smooth and we won't have any troubles.

Take care. And anyone related to the Taylor's is invited to the wedding and reception. Also, check out the blog as I hope to post pictures Wed. and Thurs. to keep you updated on what is going on. I will admit I have trouble with converting pictures from my camera to JPEG form, so hopefully I can get Delrey or one of my kids to help me so I don't get frustrated and give up.

take care!
Love
Aunt Betty MOTHER OF THE GROOM!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I wish I was there to help you! I hope my prayers will help you instead! I wish you the best! If anyone can do it, you can!