Wow! I think it was about 80 degrees and sunny yesterday, but this morning it started to rain. The rain started coming down so hard, our storm drains couldn't keep up with it. Here is a picture of the river that is running past our house. (thankfully the only thing that flooded was the street!)

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It has been raining here today but not as hard as that. Right now it is really coming down but it doesn't look like it is flooding now. My lawn is loving the moisture. I'm glad your house didn't flood.
I think you must live on a bad street or something! :) Haven't you sent a previously flooded picture too? HE HE HE
Richard, maybe you need to get an ark!!!
TTYL
Aunt Betty
Maybe not an ark, but at least a rubber raft! I hope you can swim! send some of that water to my flowers , yard and garden!
Post a Comment