CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Reunion Survey

Each of you should have received an email from me for the Reunion Survey. As we are finalizing some of the details, we need your input. If you didn't receive an email, please click here for the survey. Spread this around to all that are related to us. I would like everyone to give answers by the 20th of June and I will reply to all and post the agenda here.

Thanks for your help and I'm sure I'll be calling on you to give further help. I'm looking forward to visiting with all of you. Please mark your calendars for July 26, 2008 for the first (with more to come) reunion this century.

There will be a follow-up survey to decide things like how long to wait before another reunion, who gets to be in charge, where, when, what kind of activity, etc, etc, etc (But DON'T worry about this until later.)

Have a fantastic week and get your survey in. PLEASE answer the survey only once for your immediate household.

No comments: