CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update

Hi everyone!
After 4 full days of bedrest, I'm happy to report that things are going good. I still have to take it easy but I don't have to be in bed! The Dr. wants me to get at least to Monday, but if I go into labor after that they won't stop me! We'll see what happens! Taylor has been pretty stubborn so far (I don't know where she gets it- probably her Grandma!) so now that she has permission to come after Monday she'll probably decide to wait a couple more weeks! I'll keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I hope that things go well when Taylor does decide to come and that it will be at least till Monday. Good luck.

Joyce said...

Taylor's Grandma stubborn? Must be the 'other' Grandma!
I, of course, am wishing you the best! Love You!

Rochelle said...

All of her Grandmas are pretty stubborn! Good thing her Mom isn't!