CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rochelle and Taylor and Robert

Hi
Just letting you know Rochelle is on bed rest, for a few days, so Taylor doesn't get here to soon. She isn't due until Oct. 12th, and the doctor wants her to make it another week or two. She was in the hospital, last night, and they stopped labor, but if it starts again, Taylor will likely get here. Please keep her and their family in your prayers.

Also, Robert leaves for Basic Training, to Great Lakes, Illinois, on Tues, for the navy...

just updating!

Take care!
Love
Aunt Betty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Hang in there Rochelle! Taylor, BE PATIENT!! And good luck Robert.

The Bryner Family said...

Hope you get better Rochelle. All the football cheering wears you out (GO COUGARS! TOO BAD SOONERS!). Anyways, we should determine a deal for this year soon. BYe

Joyce said...

Robert, I wish you the very best in the navy! I am proud of your decision to serve our country in the military! Anchors Away!
Rochelle, I continue to keep in touch. Heaven forbid that my newest granddaughter should be as impatient as her mother! Oops, did I say that! Sorry, Rochelle! I LOVE YOU!