CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

22 years ago today

Hi,
I just want to take a minute to honor my mom. It was 22 years ago today that the terrible accident happened that would take her life 10 days later. I have to honor my memories of her today. She was and still is a great lady. I look forward to seeing her again.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I remember that day well! More important, I remember how special she was! I know I have a LONG way to go to be like her! I also look foreward to seeing her again!

Carma said...

Janet, thanks for remembering, and reminding us. Mom was certainly an extraordinary woman. Her example and influence will continue to live on through the generations. She was the kindest, most unselfish person I have ever known. I look forward to seeing her again one day, and I am so glad that all her grandchildren and great grandchildren will someday have an opportunity to know her too.