Thanks rochelle for supporting us. And I;m glad another team was able to show Oregon how bad they really are. When we were playing in the Las Vegas Bowl in 06 their rotten coach trash talked us too and told the press that we were out of there. Apparently he hadn't heard of John Beck, Johnny Harline, Curtis Brown and some other guys. It's too bad that one Boise player got smacked by the duck at the end of the game. I guess he just can't stand to be defeated. Well, see ya after the game! (On the blog!) And the yewts only won by seventeen on their season opener.
Posted by Anna
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats, BYU. I turned on the radio and heard the last few minutes.
Only 17 Anna??? Just how many points did BYU win their season opener by????? Richard
GOOOOO COUGARS!
Post a Comment