CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update on Taylor Jean

I was in the hospital again last night for 3 1/2 hours. I was dilated to a 4 when I got there so we thought "this is it!" WRONG! After 3 1/2 hours of very bad contractions, nothing happened and they sent me home. I cried for quite a while! I went in for my Dr. appointment today and I'm still at a 4. The Dr. said that she could come any time but if she's not here by Monday then he's going to break my water and get her here! So I have 5 days or less! YAY!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted! Matt's still saying she's going to come during the BSU game on Friday! I'm just hoping that she doesn't come during the BYU game on Saturday because my Dr. is going to the game and won't be available! That's probably what she'll do though just to be stubborn!

No comments: