CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Contest

I'm doing this on facebook too but since some of you don't facebook then I thought it would be fun to do a family contest too! So basically I'm due any time between now and Oct. 5. For today and tomorrow I'm asking you to predict what day and what time Taylor will get here! I will send cookies to the person who guesses the closest! I'm doing this separate from the facebook contest, so you can predict here and there if you want to! Matt's already taken this Friday (18th) during the Boise State game! Good luck and let the game begin!

8 comments:

Rachel {La Familia Pearson} said...

September 28th. My brother Justin's birthday. (if you make it that long :))

Rachel and Emily

Anonymous said...

You may go into labor during that game on Friday, but I bet you don't have her until Saturday morning (Sept. 19) at 3:42 a.m. For your health, I hope Boise beats by a landslide. :)

Betty said...

On facebook, I said Sept 25th, at 2:09, but remembered I was born just after noon, so I'll say 12:15 pm on Sept 25th, for this contest!!!! Good luck!!!

Carma said...

As a veteran of 6 pregnancies, I have learned it pays not to get hopes up about delivering early. My prediction is for October 5 at 11:22 p.m.

Brooke S said...

After I recover from laughing at Aunt Carma's comment.... I'm going to say Wednesday, Sept 30 at 10:37 am...

Did you hear about the baby that was born at 9:09 on 09/09/09?

Anonymous said...

Jeremy says September 20th at 12:01 am. Good luck!

* said...

Congrats on your soon-to-be-born baby! I just stumbled onto your blog from MMB. Best of luck to you. Birthing is a beautiful thing.

--Terresa, mother to 4

Joyce said...

Let's see if a grandma can have any intuition. I say 9:42 pm on September 26. That should give you time to watch the Boise State game at 5:00 pm! (Taylor, please con't let your Grandma Edie down!)