I have had a documentary on television this morning that has been telling about the 9/11 attacks. What a horrible event, but a day to appreciate the miracles that did happen!
I've been very disappointed at the lack of flags flying in my neighborhood today. It seems that too many people have already forgotten and my opinion is that when history is forgotten, history is repeated. Thanks Brooke!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
I have had a documentary on television this morning that has been telling about the 9/11 attacks. What a horrible event, but a day to appreciate the miracles that did happen!
I've been very disappointed at the lack of flags flying in my neighborhood today. It seems that too many people have already forgotten and my opinion is that when history is forgotten, history is repeated. Thanks Brooke!
My flag was flying today. I hope that people won't forget what has been done for us to have the freedoms we do.
Post a Comment