Happy Birthday, baby sister! I'm so glad you joined our family way back in 1961. Oops. I'm giving away your age. Don't do the math, anyone. (Someone might remember that I was 14 when you were born.) We love you Betty!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
2 comments:
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Betty!!!!!!!!
Need I say more? Love You!
Happy Birthday, baby sister! I'm so glad you joined our family way back in 1961. Oops. I'm giving away your age. Don't do the math, anyone. (Someone might remember that I was 14 when you were born.)
We love you Betty!
Post a Comment