CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Words of advise from the voice of experience

Here are a couple of things that I learned this week that I thought were worth passing along:
1. Never roller skate when you are a klutz!
2. Ice is slick!
3. People with bad knees should always remember number 1 and number 2 or they'll end up in extreme pain!

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Brooke S said...

Not quite a ROTFL... but definitely a LOL... (sorry...)

Rochelle said...

To translate for those who didn't understand Brooke's comment (Mom)- ROTFL is rolling on the floor laughing and LOL is laughing out loud. In other words, I'm being mocked! That's okay! If I couldn't handle it I wouldn't have posted my klutziness! Bring it on!

Betty said...

I'd laugh but I know how bad it hurts! Get feeling better soon and beware of ice and rollerskates from now one!

Joyce said...

Since I gave you some sympathy over the phone, I'll give you a bad time on the Blog!
I forgot to ask you .... you were roller skating ON the ice? Hmmmmmm!

Janet said...

Ouch. That hurts. I hope you get better real soon. Hopefully the ice won't last much longer.

Rochelle said...

Thanks to my dear Aunts for the sympathy! My knees are feeling much better. To my mother and Brooke, picture me sticking my tounge out at you! :)

Joyce said...

I tried to picture it but it was so funny I was ROTFL! (Did I get that right?)