


Stephanie and I took a trip to Disneyland and we had a lot of fun. We acted like kids the entire time, except for when the kids get grumpy and stuff like that. We went on all of the fun rides and took a lot of pictures. I put together a powerpoint presentation thinking that I could display that on the blog page, but I guess I don't know how. Well maybe someone else could tell me how it is done. Have a good day.
5 comments:
It looks and sounds as if you had as much fun at Disneyland as I did when I went! I am glad you got to go and make some fun memories!!
You forgot to pack me in your suitcase!
I'm glad that you had a good time!
Sorry you couldn't go, Rochelle, but there is already a 'Goofy" at Disneyland! Ha! Ha!
I can handle being called Goofy! It sure beats being called Dopey or Grumpy! Of course right now I'm Sleepy!
Looks like fun. It's been a long time since I was there.
Post a Comment