HI
Aunt Mary Anna emailed today, and Aunt Iola passed away last night. The funeral is in Ogden, on Thurs. afternoon. If anyone wants more detail, let me know. We're sad to see her go, but she went peacefully, and was ready... anyone know how old she was? She must have been near 90.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember her well. She was such a nice lady. I hope that Uncle Wayne won't have to live on earth too long without her. She will be missed. I should be able to attend the funeral.
when and where is the funeral on thursday? i would like to be there. she was a very special lady.
Aunt Janet is trying to find out where the Church is. The funeral starts at 11 a.m. I'm guessing there's a viewing before it for an hour. There's also a viewing on Wed. from 6-8 at Myers Mortuary. (about 8th street and Washington.)
Post a Comment