

I can't believe how fast time flies! I wouldn't have immagined five years ago that we would be living in Rexburg with our three beautiful girls. This is where it all started for us.This is a place where the Taylor's can stay connected. - Please post what you're doing or your favorite memories of each other.
3 comments:
and it all started because 2 people fell in love! I remember that day well! You were a beautiful bride. Still beautiful, and now, you have 3 equally as beautiful little girls! Congratulations Mary and DJ! Happy Anniversary!!!!
I'll never forget Grandpa asking Carma T. over and over if she could hear what the Sealer was saying! (and he was sitting right by the Sealer!) And then Carma T. elbowing Grandpa in the side because he dozed off!
Seriously, it was one of the most BEAUTIFUL weddings I've ever been to! Happy Anniversary!
I agree with the others. You were beautiful then, Your wedding was beautiful! And you do have some beautiful daughters!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
Post a Comment