Here are the answers to the trivia questions I posted!
1. Our family has 13 Birthday's in March making it the month with the most Birthdays. February, June, August, October, and December all have 10! July has the fewest with 3.
2. All of the Prete boys were born in December.
3. Uncle Brian and Aunt Janet's family have Birthdays in every month except November.
4. Ben is the only Pearson boy not born in March. He was born in June.
5. Happy Birthday TODAY to Sarah Prete, our New Year's girl! Other Holiday Birthdays include, Randy Edie and Kim Coates on Groundhog's Day, Esther Taylor and Austin Doig sometimes on Easter, Cassy Pearson and Ethan Airoldi on St. Patrick's Day, Andrew Airoldi on the Mexican Holiday of Cinco de Mayo, Edward Airoldi and Grandma (Jean) Taylor sometimes on Thanksgiving, (USA) Joe Prete on Christmas Day, and Mary Murdock on Boxing Day. (British) I think there are a couple that fall on Father's Day sometimes, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Can anyone think of any that I left out? Aunt Betty pointed out that Uncle Delrey, Jason Haroldsen, and I all have the same Birthday as Elvis! Some people would consider that a major holiday!
I hope everyone enjoyed getting to know some fun facts about our family's Birthdays!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i know at least one birthday that falls on father's day. I know because it's me.
Ben falls on father's day, too. His 12th birthday was on father's day, and he was ordained a deacon that day. Kind of a fun father's day for Delrey.
I know three birthdays that sometimes fall on Labor Day. Sometimes Craig and other times it is my FAVORITE twin sister and I.
I think my 18th was also on Father's day too...
Post a Comment