I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you have plenty of turkey and time to enjoy your family and friends. We all have much to be thankful for. I am thankful for a great heritage.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other Taylors. I hope you are enjoying your holiday feasts today. Here in Canada it's just a normal day. Roy is at work, and I'm doing my regular Thursday shift at the Family History Center. I just ate my lunch--a peanut butter sandwich and an orange. But Roy has offered to take me out for a nice dinner tonight.
We had a nice Thanksgiving day. Two of Randy's sons came and shared our dinner. We have had leftovers all week! Of course it still tastes good after Thanksgiving, too! And you can change the way it is served, such as sandwiches, turkey enchiladas, etc.! Yummy!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the other Taylors. I hope you are enjoying your holiday feasts today.
Here in Canada it's just a normal day. Roy is at work, and I'm doing my regular Thursday shift at the Family History Center. I just ate my lunch--a peanut butter sandwich and an orange. But Roy has offered to take me out for a nice dinner tonight.
Happy Thanksgiving
and
OH, Go COUGARS
We had a nice Thanksgiving day. Two of Randy's sons came and shared our dinner. We have had leftovers all week! Of course it still tastes good after Thanksgiving, too! And you can change the way it is served, such as sandwiches, turkey enchiladas, etc.! Yummy!
Post a Comment