CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Anna's and my Football deal 2009

Just so we have witnesses, here's the deal that Anna and I came up with for this year's football season: We're not going to go by the whole season, just the big rivalry games. If BSU beats U of I (and before you say anything, know that U of I has actually been doing good this year) and BYU loses to the Utes then Anna has to wear a BSU shirt at the family reunion this summer. If BSU loses and BYU wins then I have to wear a BYU shirt. If both teams win then we'll go by points. If both teams lose then Anna will wear a BSU shirt and I'll wear a BYU shirt. BSU's game is tomorrow and BYU's game is the 28th. This should be fun!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

The Broncos won their game! 63-25! Good luck Anna! It looks like you're going to be wearing blue and orange again!

Joyce said...

I wish both of you the best of luck!

The Bryner Family said...

we should only have to wear it for an hour.

The Bryner Family said...

we should only have to wear it for an hour.