Anna's not the only one having a birthday today. Happy Birthday to you too, Brooke. If I recall correctly, it's a milestone one, right? Don't worry, I'm not far behind you. I'll join you in the 30's club soon enough.
Happy Birthday, Brooke! Your Dad made me aware of the fact that: you are 30, He will be 60 his next birthday and Grandpa is 90! Quite interesting play on numbers! Hope your day was GREAT!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brooke! Your Dad made me aware of the fact that: you are 30, He will be 60 his next birthday and Grandpa is 90! Quite interesting play on numbers!
Hope your day was GREAT!
Happy belated birthday, Brooke. I was busy with the elections all day so I didn't get this sent earlier.
Post a Comment