CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

And the winner is......

ME- again! Congratulations to the Cougars for winning tonight! Sadly, they didn't win by enough for Anna to win our deal! That means that Anna has to wear a BSU shirt for part of the reunion this summer! Maybe next year Anna!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Congratulations on winning the bet, Rochelle! Anna, does this mean you are going to get used to wearing orange with your blue and white? Just asking!

The Bryner Family said...

No. It definately does not mean that I will be wearing orange and blue and liking it! :) But they both won with almost the same numbers. BSU won by about 30 (okay, closer to 40) and BYU won by 03 so they both use an 0 and a 3.

I know, I'm just trying to give myself sympathy!

FUn deal, Rochelle!

BYU-loving-Cougar-fan
Anna! :)

Rochelle said...

Nice logic Anna! I'm going to use that same logic- instead of wearing a BSU shirt for 01 hour how about you wear it for 10 hours! They both have a 1 and a 0! ;-) Love you!

The Bryner Family said...

okay maybe i won't use that logic!
Cute baby picture for your name ID!
(I mean I like the picture you have of Taylor for your bloggin name)