Since there are lots of twins in the Taylor family, I thought I would post about how the four year old twins in the Bryner family are already learning the art of pretending to be each other! Pierce will start it by saying he's Garrett and then Garrett catches on and says he's Pierce. They start giggling and laughing a lot and its usually really obvious who they are- especially since I can tell them upart (unlike some people, um, my dad :)-actually he's not too bad at it anymore but they have tricked him with this trick once or twice until they started laughing). So what about the other twins in the family? Let's hear some stories about twin trickeries. Luckily, for us, they usually only do it when we are getting ready for church and it stops as soon as Garrett (who is acting as Pierce) hears my dad say ,"Pierce, put your shoes on". Then Garrett confesses he's not Pierce. Pierce and Garrett are advancing a lot right now and becoming more smart by the second. It's really cute. So, speaking of twins- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the twins with birthdays this month, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROBERT AND JEREMY especially since it's their birthday today!
Posted By Anna
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uncle Vere and Verl Carpenter used to change seats at school. One would ask a girl out on a date and the other one would take her. One was better in spelling and the other one in math. I asked them if they ever belped each other on their schoolwork. They just shrugged their sholders and wouldn't give me an answer.
I know that Mom said if one had a loose tooth that the other one would wiggle the same tooth until it got loose and came out.
I can't say that Danny and Debbie could get away with changing places.
My favorite twin story was when Matthew was playing Capture the Flag at a family reunion. Robert was on his team and Jeremy was on the other team. Matthew was in "enemy territory" when he was one of the twins. He started to run when the twin said, "It's okay! It's me- Robert!" Matthew got close to him and the twin said, "Just kidding- I'm Jeremy!" and then captured him! Matthew came running into our house where Aunt Betty, my Mom and I were screaming, "It's not fair!" Jeremy was right behind him laughing! Aunt Betty said that if Matthew couldn't tell the difference then she thought it was fair!
For some reason everyone could always tell Danny and I apart. Wonder why? It is amazing how many people asked if we were identical though. I don't think they were paying attention in biology.
Post a Comment