Chris, Chandler, and Brooke are moving to Albuquerque on March 26, 2009. Chris got the job with United Healthcare and we're off quickly. We are going to find renters for the upstairs house and leave Mona and Esther in the basement. We are very excited and nervous. It will definitely be an adventure.
So, if you want to come and see the Balloon Festival in October - Chris works across the street from Balloon Fiesta Park. Schedule of Events.
My last day of work will be March 25 and we leave town on March 26. We still have a bit of work on the house, but I did get the flowers planted yesterday. Hopefully, they'll come up really well. And our house will look cute if we decide to sell it.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers on our behalf. This has been an incredible lesson on Faith, Prayer, and Fasting. I'll share the whole story - as soon as it's written down - which I should have much more time to do after we move. I'm excited to have room to finish some of the quilts that my mom started a million years ago. I also need to reback the quilt that I got from Grandma. Great memories!
Well - I'm off to work and pack... but for now, lunch sounds great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with everything! Soooo happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope all goes well with you. If we are ever in the area we will look you up for sure!
I hope all goes well with the move. Good luck.
Post a Comment