CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Post Below

If you click on the picture of Grandpa Taylor (Jed) it will enlarge, so you can SEE Grandpa. It's VERY COOL!!! If you want a copy, let me know and we can make that happen! I am very excited to get this!!!!

And anyone know if it's a Model A or Model T that he's standing by????

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

It's a Model T. Cool picture!

Joyce said...

It is a great picture! Randy says the car is a model T. What is the building they are standing in front of? I would LOVE a copy of the picture!

Betty said...

The picture says it's the Idaho Repu???? republic????? any ideas?????

Joyce said...

I saw the Idaho Repu.... I can't think of what the rest is. i'll certainly put my thinking cap on!

Rochelle said...

I looked the building up online. It's called the Idaho Republican Building and it's is/was on Bridge Street in Blackfoot. (167 W. Bridge) I couldn't find a lot of info on it but it looks like it was a title loan type place. It's listed as a historical building in Blackfoot.

Ben P. said...

Google maps shows it now as a place called "Hometown Mortgage". See the URL below
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=167+W.+Bridge,+Blackfoot,+ID&sll=43.189345,-112.352543&sspn=0.044306,0.077248&ie=UTF8&ll=43.189721,-112.346706&spn=0.011076,0.019312&z=16&layer=c&cbll=43.189657,-112.346589&panoid=FZuTJQpEocDRoTgd1ah99w&cbp=12,26.261174810579313,,0,-2.275395822329658

Betty said...

For what ever reason the link Ben sent doesn't work. If you want to take a tour of down town Blackfoot, as seen today, let me know and I'll send you the link. It starts in front of the building with Grandpa Jed standing in front. It's just down the street from where Delrey's mom and dad had a business when Delrey and I were married. It's now a parking lot. Kind of sad they tore it down. my email is bltp61@msn.com if you want me to send you the link through google earth