CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

San Francisco

Muir Woods
Behind bars at Alcatraz

Lombard Street, the most crooked street in the world!


Twin Peaks, great view of San Francisco


Golden Gate Bridge
Ghiradelli Square










Just to let everyone know what's been going on lately, I have been working on a project for work that has had me traveling to New Hampshire, and California for the last 3 months. It has been pretty tough being on the road, and away from my family, and I know it has been tough on them too. I have 3 more weeks to go, and then I get to stay home. Last weekend, Amanda flew out to meet me in California, and we spent 3 days exploring San Francisco (without kids). It was like a second honeymoon! We did all the tourist things, like riding cable cars, and visiting the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz. We also checked out the Fishermans Wharf area and had some great seafood. We took a tour to Muir Woods and saw Giant Redwoods that were over 1000 years old. Here are some pictures of the trip.

1 comment:

Janet said...

It looks like you had a good time.