HI
Got this from David today. He's in the path of the hurricane but I'm not worried.
"Things are still up in the air about it. I checked the radars this morning before I e-mailed you. Yesterday, a member showed me one and all of the paths were going to nail Sarasota, but I guess things changed last night, the storm is moving further south, but they're still unsure about the path. We got a preliminary evacuation notice from the Zone Leaders, but I don't think that we're going to. I figure that we're going to go on lock down and take shelter in our apartments. It still says that it's going to turn into a Hurricane just before it hits the coast, so it's not going to be a horrible one.
It should be very interesting, just know that the mission has a plan and will keep everyone updated as much as possible. The plans are if things get bad enough that we'll be moved inland and housed in the stake centers. We've got supplies and everything so it's all good. I'm acutally pretty excited. ;)"
Will be intereseting to hear from him next week!
TTYL
Betty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you aren't worried! We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers, though! I hope he doesn't have too much excitement!
Post a Comment