CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Danny's Family Photo





This is a picture of my family on a camping trip last weekend. Our faces might be shaded a little, but our two kids show up just fine. That's right, our dogs are like kids to us. They think that they need to have our attention all of the time. We take them on walks everyday, only five miles, and run around with them in the yard. Their names are Asia and Chewy, you could probably tell which one they are by how they look.


We have been working on finishing our basement and got the task done last week. Richard was nice enough to show us how to do it and let us use some of his tools. Another thing that have been going on is that Stephanie and I have been riding our bikes to work. Her work is about five miles away and mine is nine. We both have a downhill ride on the way to work which makes uphill on the way back, after a long day at work. Well, that's the basic update of what has been going on around here.


-Danny

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Your "kids" are so cute! My boys are upset that we can't have a dog in our rental house! Maybe we can get together sometime and they can play with yours!?

Joyce said...

Looks like you are really having fun! I got tired reading about all your bike riding! I couldn't keep up, that's for sure! Love your "kids". Keep having fun!

Danny said...

I have an odometer on my bike and next week I will reach 1,000 miles that I have gone on the bike just in the past three months.