I messed up on the first post and am finally getting around to doing it again! Great video! Does that mean Aunt Carma has gone to the dogs? Just like the rest of us! Ruff! Ruff!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
4 comments:
I messed up on the first post and am finally getting around to doing it again!
Great video! Does that mean Aunt Carma has gone to the dogs? Just like the rest of us! Ruff! Ruff!
It just keeps getting better and better and better!
I hope the Prete Grandchildren will ask thier grandma to do this ALL THE TIME! Anna, spread the word!!!!!!
Post a Comment