Two names you go byRobert & Rob
Two things you're wearing
jeans and a button down striped shirt
Two of the longest car ridesCasa Grande to Salt Lake in the back seat of a pick up
Dad and me in a U-haul from Tuba City to Casa Grande
Two things to do today
Another chapter for Health Care, law and efforts
Apply for a student loan
Two things I want right now
playing outside &Watch a movie
Two animals I've had
Caesar, a dog &A baby chicken
Two things I ate today
roast beef &Mashed potatoes
Two people I talked to lastmom and Grandpa Pearson
Two things to do tomorrow
talk to the financial aid office &More school work
Two favorite holidaysChristmas &St. Patrick’s day
Two favorite beverages
Green tea & doesn’t want to say….don’t think to hardTwo people I am tagging
Cassy Pearson and Matthew Gardner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment