CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cassy's tag

Two names you go by
Cassy & Cassandra
Two things you're wearing
Wizard of Oz pj bottoms & purpleish nice long sleeve shirt
Two of the longest car rides
St George for my grandmas funeral, Robert and Ben talking politics! Ahh!
Tuba City to Casa Grande sharing the seat with David.
Two things to do today
Go to church, Watch I am Legend
Two things I want right now
Talk to my friends & Go to sleep
Two animals I've had
A dog Caesar and Copper
Two things I ate today
roast beef &Mashed potatoes
Two people I talked to last
Mom and Robert
Two things to do tomorrow
Go to the doctor & Homework
Two favorite holidays
Christmas & St. Patrick’s day
Two favorite beverages
Apple Juice & Water
Two people I am tagging
Ben and Ashlee Pearson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do better with "I am Legend" than I did. I think I will be scared of the dark for the rest of my life. -Kim