Two names you go by
Mom, Aunt Betty, Sister Pearson ( I can't count!)
Two things you're wearing
jeans and a sweatshirt (hey, it's cold inside in Arizona in March)
Two of the longest car rides
Home from St. George after Delrey's mom's funeral with Ben and Robert in the same car!
From Tuba City to Casa Grande the day we moved here with 6 of us crammed into our little Toyota
Two things to do today
Took Amanda to the airport
Helped Cassy get ready for her Sweet 16 party tonight
Two things I want right now
Take a nap (did I mention I had to leave at 4:30 for the airport)
TAKE A NAP
Two animals I've had
Copper, our Beagle
Baby, our Cockatial
Two things I ate today
Egg Roll
Sweet and Sour meat balls
Two people I talked to last
Delrey and Cassy
Two things to do tomorrow
Go to church
TAKE A NAP!
Two favorite holidays
Easter
Veterans day, because Delrey has the day off work and the kids have to go to school
Two favorite beverages
water
diet coke
Two people that I tag
Robert
Rochelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment