CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Taylor reunion

I just want to let everyone know the preliminary plans for the reunion. It will be held July 16th and 17th at Atlamont Campground in American Fork Canyon. All family members are welcome to come and camp if you like or just come up during the daytime. We can enter the campground after 2 on Friday and have to be gone by noon on Sunday. Most of our planned activities will take place on Saturday but you can just camp and do your own thing on Friday night. We will plan two meals on Saturday together, a very short program and games, crafts and lots of visiting on Saturday. We are thinking of sloppy joes, salads and watermelon for lunch and hotdogs and chips for dinner that night. The final cost will depend on how many families come, but we are looking at a cost of $35 per family if you are camping and $25 if you aren't camping. If you are single and coming by yourself, we would do a discount. We would like to get a guestimate of who might be coming and whether you would be camping or not so we can make more plans as needed. If you are interested in coming Friday night and want us to feed you, we could for an extra cost if you let us know. We just want to make it simple and fun. I hope to hear from you and look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

We should be in a house by then so if there's anyone from out of town who doesn't want to camp, we'd be very happy to have you stay with us! (You're welcomed to stay with us if we're still in our rental house too- there just won't be as much room) I'm not planning on camping with Taylor. It would be sleeping bags on the floor, but we should have plenty of room! If Matt and the boys decide to camp then I will have two twin beds and one double bed available. (or if someone asked really nice, I might take one of the twin beds and let someone have the queen size!) If you're interested, let me know so I can start thinking about meals, etc! We live in Lehi, so we're about 10-15 minutes away from the mouth of the canyon!

Joyce said...

It sounds like a FUN reunion! I would like to offer tents and sleeping bags that people can use if you just let me know ahead of time so I can bring them. I have several tents of assorted sizes. I am getting excited!