CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

family reunion

hey everyone. just wondering if we have any more details yet on the reunion this year. i am trying to work my schedule out so i can come. (i will have clinicals to work around) so if anyone knows more than just the place & date, please will you let me know? thanks! can't wait to see everyone. it will be such fun!

1 comment:

Janet said...

We are having a planning meeting on Sunday to get more things organized. I know that we will be able to camp there those dates. I think we will probably focus on and only provide the lunch and evening meal on Saturday together. We will have things to do for all ages and yet not have every minute filled with stuff so we can't enjoy visiting and being outdoors. I will post something when we have made more plans. I know that we can't check in before 2 p.m. on Friday and have to be out of there by noon on Sunday. We're trying to figure out a fair way to charge everyone camping or not.