Okay, I know I ask for everyone's prayers a lot, but that's what family's for right?!
We just found out today that our renters that we had in our house in Boise bailed out on us. They used the money that they were supposed to be paying us to pay for their new place. The really bad part is that we talked to them on Sunday and they promised us that they'd have the money to our friends who have been our "landlords" by today, knowing full well that they were leaving and that the money was gone! So now we're stuck with a mortgage payment and our own rent payment. Matt can't take enough time off from work to take legal action on them. All we can do is to call the credit place and report them. Matt's going to go (probably with Anthony and Michael) to Boise tomorrow- Monday to clean the house up and get it back on the market. We HAVE to sell it and sell it FAST! We need your prayers that we'll be able to do this! We don't know what we're going to do if we can't sell it!
Thanks for your love, support and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that the house sells quickly. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment