CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cassy seminary graduation



Cassy graduated from seminary, with a 3 year certificate tonight. She is graduating from high school on Thurs. evening, a year early. Then she plans on attending the local community college, where she will graduate in a year, then go on to a university, and major in elementary education. Congratulations Cassy!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Way to go Cassy! BTW- I love the dress! It's really cute on you! I love how modest you always are!

Janet said...

Congratulations, Cassy. I love your dress and your smile.

Joyce said...

Congratulations! I am so very proud of you! I have a little gift but it is going to be late due to some 'backorder' problems with an order I made. I hope it will come before we leave on our trip. If not, I will get it to you afterwards. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you at this exciting time in your life! Love the pictures!