
Hi,
Just to let you know that Debbie had her baby boy last night at 11:49 p.m. She was only at the hospital an hour or so, maybe 10 minutes longer than that. Robert Patrick weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz, and 23 inches. Here is a picture off a cell phone, more to follow.
Just to let you know that Debbie had her baby boy last night at 11:49 p.m. She was only at the hospital an hour or so, maybe 10 minutes longer than that. Robert Patrick weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz, and 23 inches. Here is a picture off a cell phone, more to follow.
1 comment:
I hope to figure out this blogging stuff. I'm glad that Richard posted a picture of Debbie's newest baby. I am excited to read more about things happening in our family.
I will keep the date open for the reunion. Are some going to come earlier and stick around the area for a bit so we can visit longer?
Have a wonderful day.
Aunt Janet
Post a Comment