


O

Hi, everyone,
It is snowing here today, again. We are having a real bona fide Canadian winter this year.
Uncle Roy just returned from a trip to France and Belgium. He went with a group of cadets from the Royal Military College of Canada, and some professors, to tour a number of battlefields from World War I and World War II. He enjoyed the 9-day trip very much, but he is glad to be home.
I am busy this week preparing for our District Primary leadership meeting. I am the District Primary president. I hope we can instruct and motivate the Primary leaders in our district.
We're looking forward to the reunion on July 26. We will be in Alberta for a week or 10 days before the Taylor reunion, visiting Becky and attending the Roy Prete family reunion in Magrath. I believe that all our children and grandchildren will be at the Prete reunion. I think that John and Emma have to get back to New York and won't be able to come to the Taylor reunion, and probably the same for Mike and Sam. But I hope most of the rest of us will be at the Idaho reunion on the 26th.
I saw various pictures of some of my grandchildren on the Blackfoot Taylors' blog, but I didn't see any of Joe's children or Mike's son Sam. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post a few pictures of them now. The photo on the top left is Mike and Sam. They made a cardboard sled, the K-Rocket, for a contest last week. They did a really good job on it. The photo on the top right is Anna Bryner, Emma Prete (Joe's oldest daughter, age 6) and Sara Prete (Joe's 2nd daughter, age 4). On the bottom left is Olivia Phyllis Prete, Joe and Haylee's newest baby born 20 December 2007. The one on the right is Hannah Laurleen Prete, Joe and Haylee's 2nd youngest girl, who will be 2 in a week or so.
Love, Aunt Carma
1 comment:
Thanks for the pics! I didn't have any of Joe's girls or Sam. :)
Post a Comment