Congratulations, Sara. I just though of a new nickname for you: Prete-ncess, but I guess it's not going to work anymore in a couple months since you are getting married and you're name is going to change.
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
5 comments:
Congratulations. I will put it on my calendar and look forward to it.
Seriously - so happy for you! I can't wait to meet him!
thats awesome. i am glad we have permission to facebook stalk him because you know thats what were going to do.
Congratulations, Sara. I just though of a new nickname for you: Prete-ncess, but I guess it's not going to work anymore in a couple months since you are getting married and you're name is going to change.
Post a Comment