CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gail Taylor History


I have put together a history written by Grandpa Taylor. It was typed by Aunt Carma, and with the help of Dave Minch, I have scanned it, and have put in on the computer, in a book format in Microsoft Word. I have mailed a copy to "The Big 5" for you to see what they look like, you should be receiving it within a week, with Carma's traveling the furthest. I have this available on disk, and can be emailed, or I can print more out and ship them. They only cost about $5 to print and bind, and shipping depends on where to. Sending one copy from Tucson to Casa Grande, Salt Lake, and to Blackfoot cost $2.60 and to Carma in Canada was $4.73, so it is very reasonable. You also have the option of me emailing you the file and having it printed and bound on your own. Anyone who wants a copy, please let me know. You can email me at mattd.gardner@gmail.com or call me at (520)237-0408

1 comment:

The Doig family said...

Matt, could I get an email of Grandpa's history to rdoig@telus.net. Thanks, Becky