WE GOT A HOUSE!!!!!! Four or five months ago we started looking for a house. Three months ago we found the one we wanted. Yesterday we got the call- IT'S OURS!!!!!!!!! We should close on it the first part of April and are planning on being moved in by May! It's in Lehi. The outside is brick which I LOVE! It's a rambler style which will be good for my bad knees! It's got 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths on the main floor and 2 bedrooms and a 3/4 bath in the basement! It's on about a quarter acre, so that will be nice! It's close to the schools, it's on a nice, quiet loop, and we found out that there are a lot of kids our kids' ages in the Ward we'll be in! I'll post pictures when I can. There are renters there now, so we haven't been able to take pictures yet. We're so excited! We'll keep you posted!
Also, if anyone is wanting to come to the reunion, but not camp, you'd be welcomed to stay with us! The boys and Matt may camp, but I'm not going to with Taylor. If the boys camp we'll have a few beds, but, no matter what, we'll have tons of floor space! Just let us know soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am happy for you. I hope all goes well with packing, finalizing everything, etc. Congratulations.
Congratulations on finding your house!
Post a Comment