CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Taylor Reunion 2010

I just wanted to let you know that I have the dates for the Taylor reunion so you can put them on your calendar for next year. It will be held on July 9th and 10th at Altamont Campground in Utah. Plan on it. We will give more details later. I just got the reservation made a year ahead and hope that nothing goes wrong now. These dates are a Friday and Saturday night. Most of the reunion will be focused on Saturday all day. I reserved the campground that night so we don't have to leave by 1 in the afternoon. Those who want to camp Saturday night may and those who need to go home that night may, also.
Janet

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Is Altamont in American Fork Canyon? If so then anyone who doesn't have camping stuff or would prefer to stay at a house is welcomed to stay at our place! We're 10 minutes from the mouth of the canyon! I know we probably won't camp with the new baby but we'll come up for the festivities!

Janet said...

Yes, it is.

The Doig family said...

We'll put it on the calendar!