wow aunt carma & uncle roy, you guys really do look like the same people i know! maybe just a few gray hairs missing in the picture, but really you are the same aunt & uncle i know.
Hadn't realized in awhile how much Joe looks like Roy! And it's nice to know you both look at each other the same way now as you did them. Pretty cool!
Aunt Betty stole part of what I was going to say! First glance at the picture I thought it was Joe! Sarah looks like you Aunt Carma! Joe and Sarah- I hope you know that I mean that as a major compliment!
We are descendants of Gail Ritchie Taylor & Jean Evelyn Carpenter. The big five are Carma, Ray, Janet, Joyce, & Betty. If you are a part of the Taylor Family and need your email to be added so you can post information about yourself - please send your email address to brookeahontas@gmail.com
4 comments:
Wow. It can't be that long ago. It has sure gone by fast.
wow aunt carma & uncle roy, you guys really do look like the same people i know! maybe just a few gray hairs missing in the picture, but really you are the same aunt & uncle i know.
Hadn't realized in awhile how much Joe looks like Roy! And it's nice to know you both look at each other the same way now as you did them. Pretty cool!
Aunt Betty stole part of what I was going to say! First glance at the picture I thought it was Joe! Sarah looks like you Aunt Carma! Joe and Sarah- I hope you know that I mean that as a major compliment!
Post a Comment