Hi,
We are working on places to hold the reunion next year. We are thinking about doing it somwehere between the 4t and 24th of July in Utah somewhere on a Friday and Saturday. We have some ideas but would like to have some input. We are thinking of a place we can all camp but know some don't have camping equipment. If it was closeby, motels could be reserved for nighttime for those who don't have tents. Let me know if that is a good week. I know I can't please everyone but am just throwing out some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know last time I talked to you the thought was to have the reunion at a camp ground in American Fork Canyon. Is that still kind of the thought? I know my baby will be kind of young for camping, but we live 10 miles from the mouth of the canyon so we could just come up for the day if all else fails if it's there.
I'm thinking of that one but haven't secured it yet. You can't book it until a year ahead. I want to drive up there this summer when the snow is gone and check it out for sure. I cooked for the stake for girl's camp there one week and liked the area. It is pretty reasonable, too. for a group site.
I think it is a great idea! I do have extra camping equipment if anyone needs it! Best of luck with the planning!
Sounds good to me but usually on the 4th or 24th we have our annual Hutchings Seven Peaks party. I haven't checked the calendar though and don't count this as my mom's response!
Anna
I wouldn't do the reunion on one of the holiday weekends but one of the weekends in between the two if I can get the place reserved before someone else.
Post a Comment